Updated: Apr 7
Pizza alla marinara is one of my favourtite. I like it so much! Simple but full of flavour!
It is a typical Neapolitan pizza made only with fresh tomato, olive oil, garlic and oregano on a thin layer of dough.
170 gr pizza dough (Click here for recipe)
Virgin olive oil
700 gr Tomato Passata
1 tbs oregano
4 cloves of garlic
🍷 Recommended Wine: Pond Paddock Pinot Noir
👩🏻🍳 Cuisine: Italian 🇮🇹
👨👩👧👧 Yield: 4 servings
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
😰 Level: easy
💰 Cost (NZ): $$$$
1. Preheat the oven to 250°C.
2. Roll out the dough into an even layer, place it in an oiled pan.
3. Spread tomato over the pizza dough in an even layer, leaving outer 1 cm rim untopped.
4. Peel the garlic and cut it in half. Remove the core and cut into thin slices.
5. Season the pizza with oregano, a drizzle of oil and garlic
5. Let pizza rest for about ten minutes.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 250°C.